Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014

WOW! What a year it has been.

In January, I started my third trimester, we started a big new project, and there was SNOW.


In February, we completed the playroom project.


In March, we attended the rodeo and had a small scare.


April was a HUGE month. There was waiting (and waiting) for baby and then finally, Noah's birth.


May and June celebrated Noah turning 1 & 2 months.

July was filled with lots of family time when we drove to Michigan and Ohio.


August brought us a new school year and major hair cut for Alena.

Christian turned 5 in September.


In October, Noah turned 6 months and continued to surprise us. We had a great Halloween, too.


We made a fun craft in November and celebrated Thanksgiving. Plus, I shared this excellent Pumpkin cookie recipe.

And finally, December. I DIY'd a Christmas wreath, shared some gift ideas, and had a great merry Christmas.

It's been a heck of a ride and I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!