Thursday, August 16, 2012

6 Week Belly Bump

Remember when I announced I was pregnant and said I was five weeks along. Well I went back to the Dr's last Tuesday and the ultrasound confirmed that was wrong. So my due date has been pushed back a week and now I'm six weeks.

I can't believe how "big" I am already. I mean, I'm small enough that any growth is noticeable but it still seems a little early.  Oh well, I feel great and the baby is growing and that's all I care about.

6 weeks


How far along - 6 weeks

Weight gain - 0 lbs

Morning sickness/nausea - none! Thank the lord!

Pain -  Every morning I wake up with a sore back and shoulder pain. I need to figure out a better way to sleep. I already sleep with a pillow between my legs. Also have sore boobs.

Stretchmarks - none! I'm slathering on body butter to make sure it stays that way.

Maternity clothes - I've gotten them out but I shouldn't need them for a few more weeks. Some of my pants and shorts are tight and I have to unbutton them when I sit down.

Food cravings/aversions - No aversions, I just couldn't cut raw chicken this week because I started gagging. I've been craving Asian food! Each pregnancy, I've craved something different. With Alena, I always craved Taco Bell. With Christian, it was Big Macs.

Boy or Girl - We're not finding out this time! But secretly I think it's a girl.

Lowlights of the week - My allergies! They are HORRIBLE!

Highlights of the week - The kids are loving on this baby so much! Also, I got to see the heartbeat yesterday!

 Here's the 5 week ultrasound. Just a little sac.

Then we have the six week ultrasound. Bigger sac and a teeny tiny little baby. So far, just one heartbeat. Gabe was upset it wasn't twins, and I was a little (just a little) upset too. But at least there's one in there!

7 comments:

  1. Have you tried Bio Oil? I used it and it saved my tummy, although it doesn't smell the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To have twins would be fun! Stopping by from Mom's Monday Mingle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taco Bell was a big craving for me. My little one is almost 9 now(not so little anymore.) Excited for you!

    Newest follower from the blog hop. Hop you can check out my blog at Stlavonlady - a cat, a girl, a man and me!

    Have a great night!! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you on Moms Monday Mingle! CONGRATULATIONS :) How exciting! Maybe it's twins!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Is it true that you show sooner and sooner with each child after your first??

    ReplyDelete
  6. MommyintheMaking - I have not tried Bio Oil. The body butter I found at Motherhood Maternity and was told it was their best seller and had great reviews. We shall see...

    Kimberly, stavonlady, and Cassie - Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by!

    The Michelle Show - It is true! I didn't show until 18 weeks with my first, then around 12ish weeks with my second, and now you can see it a six weeks with our third!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw congratulations girl!

    Have a wonderful week! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!