Let's just go down the list...
- Apolo Anton Ohno - Won season 4 and will be filling in one of the athlete spots this season. I loved his freestyle from that season. He's partnered with Karina Smirnoff this season.
- Bristol Palin - She came in 3rd in season 11. I don't think she should be in the All Star season but they needed to have someone be there for all the controversial votes. She is partnered with Mark Ballas again, which I don't like. He is so good and I would love to see him with some of the other ladies.
- Drew Lachey - He won season 2 and is partnered with Anna Trebunskaya. I like Anna and I'm glad to see her with a partner that could win.
- Emmitt Smith - Ahh, the fan favorite and nicknamed twinkle toes by Carrie Ann. He won season 3 with Cheryl Burke and they will be partnered together again.
- Gilles Marini - The eye candy... Came in a very close 2nd in season 8 and is partnered this year with Peta Murgatroyd. She won last season and I really like her so this should be a great match! She is so tiny though so I hope their height difference doesn't affect anything.
- Helio Castroneves - He won season 5 and is partnered with Chelsie Hightower this year. I'm not sure why he won because I am not a fan of his personality or his dancing.
- Joey Fatone - He came in 2nd in season 4 and will be with the same partner, Kym Johnson. Great personality, great dancer; I think he could be another fan favorite!
- Kelly Monaco - Winner of season 1 and dancing with Val Chmerkovskiy. Compared to what the contestants dance like now at the end of the season, she is near the bottom but she did win even as the underdog.
- Kirstie Alley - Season 12 runner up dancing again with Maksim Chmerkovskiy. She was quite the dancer. I think they were great in their season and am excited to see them together again!
- Melissa Rycroft - Placed 3rd in season 8 and dancing again with Tony Dovolani. She's a great dancer, but come on, she was a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader!
- Pamela Anderson - She never did make it to the finals in the 10th season. She is partnered with Tristan Macmanus and I think they will be the underdogs of the season.
- Shawn Johnson - Winner of season 8 and my personal favorite. She is dancing with Derek Hough so I think we're going to see some really good stuff from them. She's my prediction of the female to get the farthest in the competition.
- Sabrina Bryan - The viewers' choice winner to come back and dance again. She was shall I say... robbed in the 5th season. She was one of the first contestants to go but was an EXCELLENT dancer.
Any other DWTS fans out there? Is there anyone you would have brought back that they didn't? (Mario Lopez! Woop woop!) Let me know what you think of this All Star line up and if you have any early predictions too.