Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Busy Baby

I am just continually amazed at the things Noah is doing. Crawling, sitting, pulling up, and now climbing! This kids just does not slow down. I thoroughly enjoy the baby stage while they are immobile because I can leave them in their seat/swing, play mat, or wherever and they STAY there. But Noah is already proving to give me a run for my money.

He does play by himself for a long time; I'll credit him that. But it's the fact that he doesn't stay with his toys. I will put him in the play room with his toys and attempt to accomplish something only to check on him a few minutes later and have to search for him. Hah! He's such a curious baby and I love watching him explore. I can almost see the wheels turning in his mind as he discovers new things.




After only a month of crawling and a week of pulling up, he has now quickly graduated to climbing! Anything low enough that is elevated, he will scale it and is doing it with ease. I was in the kitchen the other day washing dishes and loading the dishwasher when he crawled over and stood at the door and grabbed a spoon from the silverware tray. He was busy playing with it on the floor (toy of year I tell ya) so I ran to the bathroom real quick. I came back to witness him on the dishwasher door elbow deep digging for more silverware. So what does this mom of the year do first? Grab the camera of course!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!