Friday, September 27, 2013

Christian is FIVE

Christian,
How have five years already gone by? I do not like this age. Five is too old, no longer little, and mommy just can't think of my boy as being this big! You have done so much growing up this past year. Your speech has very much improved and now you talk all the time. You love anything to do with nature and insects. If there is a bug nearby (specifically grasshoppers) you will find it and catch it. Christian, you are very stubborn and testy which can drive mommy bonkers sometimes. But you have such a tender heart and it shows. You are head over heels in love with your little brother and I can see the bond continuing to grow between you two which just melts my heart. We love you so much Christian and are excited to see what the next year brings you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!