Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Never Forget

It was just another day in Biology class when an upperclassman came in announcing the World Trade Center had been hit by a plane. We all thought it was a joke until we turned the TV on. "Oh, how awful!" But it only got worse...

I remember watching the TV as the second plane hit. Nothing can describe how we all felt in that moment. I remember the horrifying sight of seeing many people jump from the upper floors and watching them fall to their death.

I was in my Spanish class when the first tower fell. You could hear the collective screams and cries throughout the school. Confusion, sadness, helplessness, fear, so many emotions running through everyone on that day.

I will never forget this day. Will you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!