|Christian at 7 months|
9. Seeing all their "firsts". First smiles, laugh, rolling over, etc...
8. Little hands and little feet.
7. That baby smell that every baby seems to have.
6. Those tiny, adorable outfits.
5. Being pregnant and knowing you are creating another human being. (This totally counts because there is a baby in there.)
4. Baby smiles. (They're the best, aren't they?!)
3. How peaceful they look when they sleep.
2. Breastfeeding. This was a close second. I personally loved breastfeeding. There's a certain bond that forms between mother and baby that there really aren't words for. I loved the fact that our baby was totally dependent on me for food. And those milky smiles are to die for! (I'll stop now and leave the rest of why I love it for another post.)
And the #1 thing I miss about having a baby is.... the impact that such a small little being has on people. It has brought Gabe and I closer together with each child. And there's just something about a baby that makes people smile, coo, and fall in love with them. It's hard to resist stopping to admire a baby!