Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Couple More Tasty Meals

So I posted here quite some time ago about some meals I was planning on doing. Well, I made most of them and told you what I thought of them.

We did make the Egg Brunch Casserole and the Brown Sugar and Balsamic Pork Loin and they were both SO good!

The casserole was made in the crockpot and took a little more prep than just throwing everything in together. I LOVED the taste! Gabe said it was good but wasn't as enthused about it as I was (maybe because he said it needed more bacon?). Christian wasn't feeling good this day so he didn't eat it. Alena did but didn't have much to say about it. I would grade it an A-.

Now the Pork loin. HOLY COW this was AMAZING! I finally found some tenderloin on sale so I could make it. yay! I didn't tweak the recipe at all and I don't think it needed it. This was also made in the crockpot and it came out so juicy and tender that it literally was falling apart as I was taking it out of the crockpot. Everyone ate some and we all loved it! Even Gabe who said he wasn't a fan of pork tenderloin (well now he is!). He did comment that maybe next time I make it, add a little more brown sugar for extra sweetness. This one definitely gets an A+ and will be made again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!