Saturday, March 10, 2012

American Idol

Ok so we've seen two weeks of the top 24 and top 13 perform. Remember the predictions I made two weeks ago?

I completely forgot how AI whittles down the top 24 and there would be a massive cut but I was still spot on with guessing who would go home first. If the judges would not have saved him, Jeremy Rosado would've gone home the first night. Even with the save, America still voted him bottom two this past week and he was sent home. Elise was also in the bottom two and could have gone home this week, but the judges kept her.

And what is this whole new "judges choosing who goes home" all about?! Isn't the point of American Idol that AMERICA chooses their idol? Whatever... we'll see how the rest of the season plays out, I guess. They should also bring Mary J Blige back to mentor because I thought she was great. She gave good advice and it payed off to those who listened.

I was wrong on who the surprise male save was. Jermaine? What?! Kind of surprised me, but he's a good guy so I'm ok with it.

I may also have to take back what I said about it being another guy's season. There are three girls who I think have a real shot at winning. Jessica Sanchez (she's pretty much the front runner right now.), Hollie Cavanagh, and Skylar Laine.

I like Colton from last season and into the start of this season. Now, not so much. I don't know why, he just rubs me the wrong way and he's starting to get old, fast. Phillip Phillips though.... He just seems like an all around cool guy. And DeAndre Brackensick, whew! His falsetto singing was starting to get annoying. But this week he sang without it and he sounded great!


My NEW predictions are...

Still think HeeJun Han will be around longer than he should.
Shannon or Elise will be the next to go.
Shannon will pick a cheesy love song next week and try to redeem herself.
HeeJun's going to sing another slow song even though he needs to switch it up.


Contestants will be singing songs from their birth year this coming week. Who do you think will slay it (as Randy says) and who will go home? Do you agree or disagree with my predictions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!