Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Shredded

Oh children...sometimes you can't get enough of them, and sometimes... they do something that just makes you want to scream "Whyyyy?!" (think of me down on my knees and arms to they sky as I scream it).

Today as I was catching up on my emails and deleting them, Christian gets up from his nap and comes to join me at the desk. And before I knew it he had my credit card in his hand (I had it out from a recent online purchase. I know, bad me for not putting it away.). In one quick motion, he had reached over and slipped it into the shredder. It was completely shredded before I realized what was happening and could do anything about it.
The sad remains of my card.

Sigh, I have to keep reminding myself that this can be replaced.

I know I'm not the only one who's kids have done something like this. (Right?!)
Anyone have a similar story to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!