Monday, March 19, 2012

Holy SNOW!

We live in southern Arizona and rarely does it snow. Maybe once or twice a year we wake up to 1/2 - 1 inch of snow, go out and play, and have it melted by noon. Well, today we are having somewhat of a blizzard!

Crazy, right?!


I did get some great shots of the birds enjoying some lunch at the bird feeder while it's snowing.


I really like this one.
The kids were also loving the snow. Alena asked several times if it was Christmas. They think snow means Christmas. (I got some cute shots of them but it's on my phone and when I put it on the blog, they come out really bad.)

And as I'm finishing this post, the snow has virtually stopped and nothing stuck. So that means I will have no pics of snow on the ground (unless it snows tonight but I don't want that).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!