Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Good News!

I ovulated!!!

You thought I was going to say I was pregnant, didn't you?

Well, I'm not... yet. :) I ovulated which is a GOOD thing because I'd have been really po'd if those five follicles had gone to waste!

Anyone who has gone through the infertility process understands and knows what I'm talking about. How with each blood test, you're hoping for the best only to receive bad news. Or how much of your life it actually consumes and revolves around. (I'm probably thinking about it every waking hour of the day.) Seriously, I am. And who would have thought you would ever need to pay this much attention to your cycle?!?!  Also, how much money it costs! That's the big one. People who haven't experienced this have no idea how much treatments, dr appts, Chlomid or other pills, lab tests, gas to drive 1 1/2 hours each way (for me, at least), and I'm sure I've forgotten something else. I can tell you... it's not cheap!

But in the end, we know that it will be worth it. We've saved up some money for this so at least that's one less stress in my life.

My parents get into town on Saturday (YAY!) so they'll be here when I go to the dr for a pregnancy test! AHH! The wait is going to kill me! Good thing my parents should be a good distraction.

Everybody, please send prayers and good luck! Keep your fingers and toes crossed!

This is what I've been waiting 2 1/2 years to see!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm glad you found it. I read through your fertility posts and I feel your pain, I totally get it. All I can say is hang in there. Even now, after being pregnant and my baby girl being 2.5 months old, I still get a twinge of pain when I think about how easy it is for others to get pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending prayers out your way! How exciting! I'm glad I found your blog from over at www.findyoursparkle2.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!