Monday, December 2, 2013

Happenings Round Here

I've been doing a lot of DIY/recipe posts as of late (still have another to come) so I thought I would throw some of what we've been doing into one consolidated post.

Noah's clearly enjoying all things food.

I took it upon myself to do a 1000 piece puzzle by myself. Got 2/3 of the way done and one of the dogs jumped on the table and tore apart a huge corner of it. After that happened more than once, I tore it apart and put it away remembering why I do not do puzzles with pets and kids around. :/

Noah LOVES scooter rides and I'm thankful Alena is happy to oblige. The faster she goes, the louder his squeals of delight are.



These are my new favorite pictures. LOVE LOVE LOVE

Homemade Butter Beer. Yeah buddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!