- Wash baby clothes - I did get boy and girl newborn clothes out today and picked some out of each to have washed and ready.
- Rearrange bedroom furniture - This needs to be done in order to make enough room for the birth pool to be in the bedroom with room to walk around it.
- Make laundry detergent - I've decided since we're using cloth diapers, making my own detergent would be better for sensitive baby skin, not to mention cheaper.
- Clean the house and get it baby ready - Let's face it... This may not happen.
- Do a month's worth of grocery shopping - I'm hoping to avoid having to send Gabe out to grab a few things because we all know what happens when husbands do the grocery shopping...
- Plan easy meals - I want meals that take minimal effort and are easy.
- Install car seat - I'd like to avoid spending 30 minutes trying to install it when we're supposed to be going somewhere.
- Make sure everything (cameras, phones, spare batteries) are charged and there are chargers easily accessible if needed.
- Have list of "Who to Call" when labor starts - or better yet, have a phone tree so we only need to make one phone call/text.
- Get a backup to pick up Alena in case I'm at home in labor
- And last but not least - RELAX! Remember that I CAN and WILL do it!
Monday, March 18, 2013
My To-Do List
As prepared as I think we are, we really are not. Who am I kidding; is anyone ever really ready when the baby comes?