Thursday, January 19, 2012

Worth it Wednesday (on Thursday)

This week's Worth it Wednesday comes from last Thursday. I know you're all sick of hearing about it by now, but it's a big deal to our family.

Last Thursday's dr appt gave us hope that there would be a new baby joining our family soon. I have asked (in my head) when people utilize the help of drs in order to get pregnant, is it really worth all the time, effort, and money just for another kid?

We may not have spent a ton of money (thank God), but we've put in a lot of time and a lot of effort for our soon to be child. I can honestly say that yes, it is worth it. When you're holding your precious miracle in your arms for the first time, it's love a first sight. The joy a child can bring will make all it took to get him or her seem like nothing. I have always heard people say that despite their horrible pregnancy, birth, or anything else, it was worth it for their own child. I completely agree. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!