Thursday, March 6, 2014

Q&A With Alena

I can't believe I never did this sooner! I have several of the "what to ask your kids" or "birthday questions" pins on my Parenting Pinterest board and was feeling like a lousy parent cause I would never have these answers to remember. Well, Pinterest is a good way to make anyone feel inferior even though I know I'm not. BUT! I went ahead and finally just did it anyway. Of course, Christian being a typical 5 year old boy, all his answers were "I don't know." so we'll get him another day. But Alena was cooperative and I think she gave some great responses.

  1. What scares you the most? - "I always think wolves are watching me and are under my bed when I try walking out of my room."
  2. What was the happiest day of your life? - "When we went to that super fun water park."
  3. If you could change something about the world, what would it be? -  "That childbirth wouldn't be painful and people would never die because I never want grandma and grandpa to die."
  4. What is something you can't live without? - "You can't live without food, water, or clothes."
  5. What is your favorite movie or TV show? - "19 Kids and Counting."
  6. If you could have one super power, what would it be? - "Good eyesight and ice."
  7. What don't you like about being a kid? - "That Christian is always annoying."
  8. What do you like about being a kid? - "That I don't have to do all the laundry, dishes, and all the mom stuff."
  9. Describe a perfect day - "My wedding day."
  10. What job do you want when you are a grownup? - (after telling me to change grownup to teenager) "Babysitting."
  11. Who are your best friends and why? - "My stuffed animals, my bed because I love it so much, and Tylah.
  12. What is your favorite color? - "Pink, purple, gold, and silver."
  13. What is your favorite holiday? - "Christmas and Halloween because you get presents and candy."
  14. What is your favorite thing about yourself? - "That I'm very cute and I'm a Walters' daughter."
  15. Where would you like to travel? - "Grandma and grandpa's house."
  16. What is your favorite thing about our family? - "That we have Walters DNA in our blood."
  17. What annoys you the most? - "Christian!"
  18. What are you proud that you can do? - "That I can snap (fingers), whistle, and do cartwheels and stuff."
  19. What is one thing mommy always tells you? - "Do your homework before you play."
  20. Who is your hero?- "Daddy, my teachers, and you (mommy)."

I got some real gems in there! Now if I could get Christian to sit still for five minutes to answer some, I'll be golden. Have you ever done anything like this with your kid(s)? What were their responses?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!