Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

I don't do too many blog hops and link parties but this one seemed fun and fairly easy. All I have to do is come up with 10 random facts about myself.  (I'll probably be kicking myself for saying that when I get to #8 and can't come up with any other interesting facts.)


Link up here


Anywho, let's get on with it, shall we?

  1. I grew up Amish. Dresses, no electricity, horse and buggy, all of it.
  2. I am more terrified of bugs, snakes, and other cold blooded creatures than I let on to be. They're gross, ya'll!
  3. Pizza used to be my favorite food. Now, I'm really starting to dislike it.
  4. I am way more concerned with what others think of me than I should be.
  5. Even though I ran the mile and two mile races for track in high school, I have always and still do hate running.
  6. Also, I hate working out.
  7. I LOVE babies! The new (under 6mo) baby stage is my absolute favorite time!
  8. My husband and I are complete opposites in almost every aspect but are somehow still perfect together.
  9. I hate seafood of any kind. Can't even stand the smell of it!
  10. Don't ever ask me what my favorite food, movie, song, etc etc are because I can't ever come up with an answer.
There. That wasn't so bad. See, now you know all these useless facts about me. Go ahead and write your own.

14 comments:

  1. Stopping by via the linky party. I am right there with you on a LOT of your randoms. I am way too concerned with what people think about me (we shouldnt be though! right?!) Love babies! Best stage ever! Besides being allergic to shellfish, I detest seafood of all kind. I also couldnt tell you what my favorite movie or song is. Nice to know I am not alone in the world. lol. Nice to digi-meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you too! Glad to have someone else agree with me!

      Delete
  2. Hello! New follower from Shabby's linky party:) #s 2, 4 and 10 are spot on for me too. I hate bugs and in general other creepy crawly yucktastic creatures! I cannot pin point a favorite ANYthing, because I have too many faves to narrow it down to just ONE.

    Cheers!
    Courtney
    doodlebugdaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow! Heading over to view yours now. :)

      Delete
  3. Really, you grew up Amish? That's so interesting! I have to say I disagree with the baby period, although I only have one child right now to base that opinion on, but I was soooo glad when it was over! Once she became more independent she was a much happier little kid and I was therefore a much happier Mum! Visiting you via the linky party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Yup, Amish. And I can see why a lot of people like older babies (they are more fun and interactive).

      Delete
  4. Thankyou for being brave and doing your ten list, I'm still figuring out mine :-D

    I am heartened to hear that you are expecting after three years trying, how wonderful! I might have hope yet then. Although this sounds stupid as I have a bundle of kids already, but I am remarried and would like children with my new partner and haven't been able to fall in two years, and my last pregnancies back when I was with my ex were miscarriages in 2006 and 2008. So Thank you for your words of uplift, I will be reading your blog updates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And good luck! Hope it works out for you.

      Delete
  5. What a fun list! I loved reading it and can't wait to read more! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!