Friday, July 20, 2012

Sunset on the Lake

Growing up, my family would take family vacations in Canada. We would stay on a little island in the middle of a lake. I loved it. And every year I would take a sunset picture as it was setting over the lake. You could get some of the most beautiful pictures!

Well, since we were staying at a lake for a couple of days on our vacation, I took full advantage of the beautiful sunset. I may or may not have taken 69 different photos of the sunset on our first night there. I also took some on the second night but that sunset wasn't quite as colorful.

Here are my favorite photos of the first night's sunset. One of the reason there are so many is because I was experimenting with all the different camera settings and taking them from different angles.



















And here are a few from the second night. I was also experimenting with the panorama setting on my camera. I did not capture the full 180 degrees on some (which is a bummer because they were really good photos).






I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one. Just wish I had gotten the full 180.


Just a few pics, right? Hah! I hope you enjoyed them as much as me. Now the question is... which do I get developed and hang on our wall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!