Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thoughts This Thursday


  1. It only took a month but we are officially unpacked from our vacation. Yeah... I know.
  2. Noah is becoming less and less like I baby and I don't like it.
  3. Please let our Challenge Party be successful tomorrow!
  4. www.challengearizona.com
  5. Where is my coffee? I know I set it right here!
  6. Whew, found it.
  7. I am LOVING that the kids are in school and I can accomplish tasks without having to stop to break up a fight or get something for them. Well, as long as Noah is content but that's beside the point.
  8. I need to stop writing and start cleaning.
  9. Last one, promise. I can't wait to paint the bedroom! Keep an eye out for a post about that.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! What color are you painting your bedroom? I would LOVE to give our bedroom a make-over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're going for some sort of blue but we're having a hard time agreeing on one!

      Delete

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!