Thursday, December 6, 2012

I Did It

Well, I did it. I've gone out on a limb and created my own Facebook page. :)

I've been flooding my own personal page for quite some time now with facts and articles about birth and breastfeeding. I feel like I might have lost some friends or have been "hidden" because of how often I post those things. And the sad thing is, I don't even post half of what I want!

I've called it The Biological Norm and it will pertain to natural birth and breastfeeding. I think birth and breastfeeding should happen the biologically normal way and not how society sees it as the norm.

If you feel like checking it out, here is the web address.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBiologicalNorm

I'm so excited to have a place I can freely express my opinions with like minded individuals! If you agree with my views and click the "Like" button, Thank you and leave me a comment either on here or the FB page itself to let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!