Monday, December 10, 2012

22 Week Belly Bump

22 weeks
Kisses for baby!
Posting this a week late but better late than never, right?

How far along - 22 weeks

 Weight gain - 6 lbs! I seem to gaining one pound every two weeks.

Morning sickness/nausea - Not at all.

Movement -  This little pickle is getting stronger and stronger. I've even had it up in my ribs which surprised me as I'm only five months. It's a stubborn little baby too. Every time I try to feel the movements on the outside with my hands, it stop moving!

Pain -  My hip and back pain got to the point where I had to get help. I went to the chiropractor and I swear, I have never heard so many pops coming from my back! I feel better now but will continue to go once a month until March where I will go once a week up until the baby comes.

Sleep - I sleep through the night no problem. Probably because I'm so tired by the time I go to bed! Sometimes I get up at night to pee, sometimes I don't. Also, I'll wake up to pain in my stomach and it's actually the baby pushing out so hard on my tummy that I can almost feel their whole body!

Stretchmarks - Nope.

Maternity clothes - All maternity bottoms and mostly maternity shirts. My regular t-shirts are starting to be too small!

Food cravings/aversions -  Lots of salads and things that involve cheese and milk. Weird because I am NOT a cheese lover. With Alena it was Taco Bell and with Christian, Big Macs.

Eating/drinking -  I can out-eat Gabe! I don't know how but I can just keep packing it away but then half an hour later, I feel like my stomach is stretched to the max!

Boy or Girl - We're not finding out but are guessing girl.

Lowlights of the week - back and hip pain

Highlights of the week - Feeling the baby's kicks grow stronger and more frequent!

Anything to add - Pregnancy brain is in FULL FORCE right now. I can't remember anything and can barely speak without sounding absolutely ridiculous! I'm starting to realize I've been pregnant longer than I have left and that makes me sad. :( I love being pregnant and wish it could last just a little longer!

21 weeks
21
22 Weeks
22


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!