Sunday, December 2, 2012

20 Week Belly Bump

Well since I still haven't solved my photo storage problem that I wrote about here, you will just have this one picture of me for now. :( If I can figure out what the heck I'm doing, I'll post my 19 weeks photos.

UPDATE 12/6 - I figured out a solution to my photos. I have to upload them to my photobucket account first, then upload them ONE at a time to the blog. A pain in the butt but at least I can post photos again.

Ugh, talk about behind far behind! I'm actually now 21 weeks but due to the Thanksgiving holiday and being out of town, I've just really fallen behind. I was going to skip this post and just do a 22 week post, but if I let myself slack once, I'll likely do it again.

And how horrible that this milestone of a week (20 weeks) I didn't take any pictures besides this one!


How far along - 20 weeks

 Weight gain - 5 lbs!

Morning sickness/nausea - Not at all.

Movement - I get little kicks here and there! They are getting stronger which I love.

Pain - I get backaches here and there. Also, I think my hips have started to separate or stretch because I've started waddling at the end of the day. Also, there is pain all around my hips.

Sleep - Great! Sometimes I get up at night to pee, sometimes I don't. Also, I'll wake up to pain in my stomach and it's actually the baby pushing out so hard on my tummy that I can almost feel their whole body!

Stretchmarks - Nope.

Maternity clothes - I wear my maternity jeans every day and my long sleeve maternity shirts. Sometimes I'll wear a regular t-shirt or shirt as long as it is longer.

Food cravings/aversions -  SALADS! Caesar salad mainly. At least this time I crave healthy food. With Alena it was Taco Bell and with Christian, Big Macs.

Eating/drinking -  Not really a problem.

Boy or Girl - We're not finding out but are guessing girl.

Lowlights of the week - back and hip pain

Highlights of the week - Feeling the baby's kick grow stronger and more frequent!

Anything to add -Nope. I love pregnancy and love the way it makes me feel. :)

19 weeks
19
19
19

1 comment:

  1. You look great and are so lucky to have no nausea! Happy to be following. Found you on Monday Mingle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!