Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Life Lately in Pics - Settling In

I last left off with our move so here is what we were up to the first couple of weeks back at home. Those first two weeks felt very much like a vacation (still hadn't hit me that we were here to stay).

Two days after arriving home, we celebrated Easter with a large family gathering. There was tons of food, family, and fun. My three favorite F-words!




Exactly how the egg hunt went. Alena was happy, Christian upset at his lack of finding eggs,
and Noah digging for candy filled eggs.

We celebrated Noah's first birthday and he enjoyed the ice cream cake.

All 7 of the grandkids. Ages 11, 9, 7, 5, 3, 1, and 1.
Sleepover!

The kids and I visited the Maple Festival, a large local event that is held annually. We watched the Tug of War, Bathtub Races, and Lumberjack competitions, had some food (to die for deep fried Oreos!), and the kids rode some rides. It was hectic handling all three by myself but we survived and did everything planned minus the parade (I was DONE).





MMM, deep fried Oreos. SO GOOD!
Stayed tuned for another update. I actually enjoy doing these quick posts. Less words. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!