Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Life Lately in Pics - Moving

So I know I've been seriously lacking in the posts lately and I'm sorry. I've fallen off the blog wagon and can't seem to jump back on board. So instead of posting a ton of posts with what we've been doing since we moved, I'm just going to show you by compiling all the posts into a few with a multitude of pictures.

Let's start with where my posts were leaving off, back in Arizona and getting ready for the move.
Playing in the sprinkler while we try to get the grass green.


^This is why it took me so long and it was almost pointless trying to pack while he was awake.

This hurts to look at. The house in disarray.

Alena's countdown to the move.

This is our moving pod not completely done yet. I added whatever else would fit and it was FULL.

No room for mama. This was our bed for the last few nights at the house.
And now let's move on to the actual move and trip home.

Our safe haven for the past 6+ years. Goodbye. :(

Packed like sardines.

Cadillac Ranch in Amarillo, TX

We were not expecting to wake up to SNOW in Amarillo, TX!
The arch in St. Louis.

He loved being in the top of the arch.

Our view from the top.
It was a crazy crazy crazy month and I'm glad it's over. I absolutely hate moving. My next post will include pictures from our first couple of weeks home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!