Thursday, April 4, 2013

D Day

Otherwise known as Due Date. Yup, it's today!

My belly bump posts have all been based off of my ultrasound dates but today is my 1st due date when going by my cycle date. Will it happen today? I don't know. Only 3% of babies actually come on their due dates.

I still have faith in my original guess which was April 5th. That's tomorrow!


I had a nice and long prenatal massage last night in an effort to relax and do a last minute preparation for my body. It was hard to relax though because my back has been hurting and the lady massaging me said my back muscles were super tight. She had to work hard at getting them out which meant lots of pressure and pushing on those sore spots. OUCH! We were joking that it was good practice for labor because I had to really try and relax and breathe through that part of the massage. I thought the massage might put me into labor (obviously it didn't) so when I came home, Gabe and I changed out our bed sheets and put down a waterproof fitted sheet just in case my water broke.

All in all, I am ready. We are as prepared as we can be and the longer this baby takes to come, the more time I have to over think everything and cause unnecessary stress and worry. I kind of just want to get this over with. It's such an emotional time for me. I couldn't pin it down to one emotion much less just three. I've got them all!

This baby will be here soon so for now, I will remain patient and cherish my last day/s as a pregnant woman.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck....when the time comes! :) Can't wait to see photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to share photos and all the details of this little one's arrival.

      Delete
  2. Stopped by from UBP! Praying for you as your little one comes and blesses your world! I'll be back to see pics and read about your experience with 3! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Can you believe this little stinker is STILL not here?!

      Delete

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!