Wednesday, October 10, 2012

14 Week Belly Bump

Don't forget to take a quick second to do my poll over there to the right. :) So we are really in the second trimester! I felt like the first trimester went extremely sloooow. And now I feel like it's speeding up! Ahh! I don't want it to!

Taken at 13 weeks 6 days

How far along - 14 weeks


Weight gain - 2-3 lbs! I only gained 17lbs with Alena and 12lbs with Christian, so I'm excited to see what this pregnancy will do. (I think the baby will be bigger than the others and my weight gain will be around 15-20lbs.)

Morning sickness/nausea - That is basically gone now. YAY! Once in a while a smell can make my stomach turn but I don't really ever feel sick otherwise.

Physical changes (that you can see from the outside) - Well this is a duh. My tummy is bigger! But my belly button is coming out now too. And my boobs have grown.

Pain - My lower back pain comes and goes. I doubt it will go away because the pain is always in the spot where I have a herniated disc. I haven't been able to take anything for my allergies so my nose has been stuffed for months now and it is driving me nuts! Some days, my stuffy nose gives me a big headache.

Sleep - Sleep has been getting better. There is almost no way I can stay up past 9 anymore. I usually get 9+ hours of sleep and STILL feel tired by the next afternoon. A very nice friend let me borrow a pregnancy pillow to sleep with and it is very comfortable. (Thank you again!) I wake up once at night to pee too.

Stretchmarks - Nope.

Maternity clothes - All in maternity bottoms and a few maternity shirts. Most normal shirts have been put away and if the weather ever gets below 80 (I know, poor us with our warm fall weather!), I would wear my fall maternity shirts.

Food cravings/aversions - No aversions except when smelling food that just doesn't agree with me. If I'm craving something, it's best if I eat it.

Eating/drinking - I eat ALL. THE. TIME. I don't feel as sick now when I'm hungry but still have to eat frequently. It's sad how little I can eat now in one sitting. I also drink a lot water!

Boy or Girl - We're not finding out this time! But (not so secretly) I think it's a girl.

Lowlights of the week - back pains, being tired all the time, and my allergies/stuffy nose

Highlights of the week - Feeling better in general.

Anything to add - I think I may have felt the baby move. I realize it is still early but with this being my third pregnancy, I'm a little better in tune as to what is gas and what are kicks. I also see the midwife later this week and if the baby cooperates, we'll be able to hear the heartbeat for the first time!

13 weeks

13

14 weeks

14

14

14 week belly button

11 comments:

  1. you look great!! how exciting!!!
    good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love belly bump pics. First time reader. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New to your blog from the party. I like this post i shall look forward to seeing more post updating us along the way my wife is 34 +5 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bump - so neat and tidy! How exciting!!

    I have nominated you for Liebster award! Be sure to check out my blog post which i will be putting up tomorrow for the things you need to do :)

    Charlotte - From mummyrawles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your little miracle; I bet you can't wait! It took us 8+ years to have our first. I'm visiting from Mom's Mingle. I'm following via GFC and would love for you to visit and return the favor. I'm also hosting a "30 Day Mom Challenge" that you might be interested in.

    Angie @ gloriousIMPERFECTion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I am a new follower from the Naptime Review Blog hop.
    Just wanted to let you know I have a giveaway going on that might be fun for you for when your baby gets here. Its a custom canvas print.
    http://www.perfectlyimperfectmom.com/2012/10/canvas-review-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your pregnancy! You look wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! Stopping by from the Naptime Review:) I am having a mommy moments link up over at my blog and would love for you to stop by and link up!

    http://the-life-of-faith.blogspot.com/2012/10/mommy-moments-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your belly bump. pregnant ladies are so cute.
    stopping by from The Naptime Review.

    http://ramblingmomma03.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lucky, with my last pregnancy I had morning sickness and food aversions up until I delivered! I'm a new follower. If ya get a chance check me out @
    http://messymomsradio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!