Wednesday, September 12, 2012

10 Week Belly Bump

Almost done with the 1st trimester! It honestly already feels like I've been pregnant for six months! I have to remind myself that I'm only 10 weeks along.

How far along - 10 weeks

Weight gain - 0/1 lbs I weighed in a pound heavier last night so if it stays a few days, I'll count it.

Morning sickness/nausea - I get it once in a while. Very randomly and also when I smell something that doesn't agree with me. I feel sick any time I need to eat. On average, I eat a small meal every two hours. Crazy, I know!

Pain - Just lower back pain every time I sleep on my back and also some stretching and cramping in my belly.

Sleep - Sleep has been hard. I can't get comfortable and stay that way. I usually wake up almost every day around 4am having to pee.

Stretchmarks - Nope.

Maternity clothes - Most of my pants and shorts don't fit! :*( I knew this day would come, but gosh, it came earlier than I'd like. Great way to make me feel huge already... I'm almost all in maternity bottoms but haven't worn the shirts yet.

Food cravings/aversions - No aversions except when smelling food that just doesn't agree with me. If I'm craving something, it's best if I eat it. I was craving grilled cheese last night but didn't want to run to the store for tomato soup, so I made what I had originally planned... kielbasa and sauerkraut. Not wise, I felt so sick from it!

Boy or Girl - We're not finding out this time! But (not so secretly) I think it's a girl.

Lowlights of the week - Feeling sick, exhaustion, and not fitting my bottoms anymore.

Highlights of the week - Getting to see the baby today and watching it MOVE!

Anything to add - I can't wait until the 2nd trimester when I actually look pregnant and not just chubby and before I'm so big people remark that I look ready to pop.

9 weeks

Our perfect little angel measuring right on track.


10 Weeks

10 weeks

9 comments:

  1. New follower from Mommy-Brain Mixer. Congrats on the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love your lil' baby bump! Following from the Mommy Brain Mixer! I'm 6 months pregnant with my first baby girl! I'd love it if you would stop by and visit;)

    http://the-life-of-faith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your pregnancy. You have a very adorable 10 week bump.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You look great! By the time I was 10 weeks I had totally gained 5 lbs. I blame the cookies the baby was craving. And the cake. And ice cream. And pie... Found you on the mommy mixer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You look super cute! Stopping by from the mommy mixer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! That's a cute bump! And I hope you can remain stretchmark-free.

    Also, when I was pregnant with my 2nd, I remember feeling 3 months further along than I actually was at ALL times (from like week 5-6 on, I felt like the first trimester was over; by 5-6 months, I thought I'd deliver any day even though I ended up delivering just 2 days prior to my due date). I talked to my doctor about it, and she offered some insight that went a little something like this: "Your body remembers how to be pregnant. So it's just like 'Oh, you need a bigger uterus? I'm on that!' and it grows a lot bigger a lot faster without you actually needing the room for your teeny tiny peanut-sized baby just yet." Not sure if that helps, but just trying to offer a positive spin that your body's doing everything it should be even if you feel bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute baby bump. How exciting keeping the sex a surprise this time! I hope you are feeling better..2nd trimester is right around the corner..I know for me that is when I would get some of my energy back, I hope you do too! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Hope the pregnancy is going well


    I'm stopping by the Blog Hop. I'd love for you to Visit me at http://www.fashionablysaving.wordpress.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!